Yay! I finished knitting the second sleeve of my Tweedy Stripey this morning, then knitted the collar this afternoon. I did so many changes to this sweater (gauge, smaller neckline, longer sleeves) that until it’s blocked and seamed, I’ll remain slightly nervous. But everything seems good, and I hope to seam and block in the morning! Here’s a sneak peak:
I was so worried I’d run out of purple, but there’s a sizable amount left. It’ll go into the scrap stash and most likely become part of a charity hat. My local library has a basket to donate hats, and from which people can take a hat if they need one. I like how they’ve cut out the middle person!