Realizing that there are only a few months left to complete my 2015 knitting-related goals, I checked back to the goals I’d set out for myself on the Purl Jam blog back at the beginning of the year.
*Marissa’s goals are:
1) Knit up her handspun stash (as of December 31, 2014)!
2) Darn handspun socks! She bought the darning egg late last summer, so….!!!
3) Charity knitting: 15 bears for the Mother Bear Project and 15 hats for Larkin Street Youth Services.
Results so far???
1)According to my Ravelry project page, it looks like I haven’t knit anything using my handspun in 2015, except maybe scraps here and there for bears and hats! Left to be knit up? This much, I think.
I’m much better at taking spinning notes in my tiny notebook than uploading my spinning info to Ravelry, so I’m not sure when I spun some of these…. But as you can see, I’m nowhere close to knitting them all up!
2) I haven’t darned any socks yet! The darned darning egg stares at me every time I open my craft closet….
3) At least I’m making some progress with charity knitting, however skewed it may be! I’ve knit up 23 bears for the Mother Bear Project, but only 4 hats for the Larkin Street Youth Services. Yesterday when I thought about these goals, I started a hat right away and finished it tonight. I have excuse for not knitting hats!
This was knit using one of my “crazy balls” that I made a few months back. It’s a fun and easy way to stripe, even if the results are crazy!
How are you doing on your 2015 goals?