Tonight I finished my J Bear, whom I named Jason.
Unlike most of my recent bears, I didn’t stick to two yarns for striping, but I tried to use up scraps of many colors. It’s fun to knit from scraps, it’s like a trip down memory lane.
Jason joins four other bears, which makes 5 for me to send off!
And here they are without their hoods!
Left to right are Gloria, Frank Junior, Henry, Isaac, and Jason. I mixed up F and G. Oops.
I tried something new starting with Isaac. I find that the hoods I make are pointy, and to avoid this, I started stitching a straight line about 1/2 inch from the point of the hood, and it works!
Here you can see the results from the back; the stitched hoods are less pointy. It’s probably not a big deal, but it makes a big difference to me. :0